We make it easy to get started in three easy steps:
1) Fill Out This Job Application
2) Watch The Alliance Overview Video
3) Schedule Your Interview
Once you have submitted your application below, one of our hiring managers will review it and send a link so you can watch the video and then you will be able to schedule an interview.
Applicants must be 18 years or older.
Full time and part time positions available.
GFN is seeking people to join our team. We have opportunities locally and nationally. We are a national company who trains and supports independent insurance agents. We work with 10 insurance carriers (Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, Foresters and others).
We have extensive live weekly training and support in over 65 major cities across the country. We also provide online training and coaching with an agent mentor.
- Enjoy working with people
- Enthusiastic about winning
- Motivated, ambitious and competitive
- Coachable and accountable
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Great communication skills
- Likes competitive environment
- Sports, military or sales background a plus
- Willing to do what it takes to help the TEAM.
- Willing to obtain Life Insurance License, we will help you through this process
If you are looking to be a personal producer or to build your own agency, we have positions available for both roles. We have clients that respond via direct mail and the web or they call in directly with personal information regarding getting a policy to protect themselves and their families. They are asking for our help!
Our job is to call them, schedule an appointment, meet with them and determine what fits their needs and budget. We then fill out the paperwork for the appropriate carrier and once the policy is issued, typically within 2 to 10 business days the carrier pays us.
Average commission results in $500 per family helped.
It’s really that easy to: Have Fun, Make Money, Make a Difference